Hi! It’s been a while since I posted! Saw this on Instagram last week and it’s pretty spot on:
Yes, that sums it up perfectly! I have had plenty of time to write lately but for some reason I have been finding excuses not to.
- Quit my job in January! FEELS SO GOOD!!!!! It was my first job out of college and I started it the week after I graduated, so I had been there almost 7 years! It’s nice to take a break.
- I started and completed yoga teacher training which was AMAZING! I had been living in LA for almost 6 months, but because I traveled every week, I really didn’t have a community here. I met SO many friends through this training and it’s been such a supportive and loving environment. I am very thankful for it!
- I briefly worked at a pilates studio that I love! But, quit after 3 weeks because I got a different job (and I had to start at 4:30am so….yeah, not ideal).
- Started working for my yoga friend’s studio in Malibu! I am doing customer service, giving Sound Baths and teaching yoga. It’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever been to and I am so grateful for the opportunity to work there. There’s also a lot of other fun events around the ranch that I’ve been helping out with, and we are planning a big festival at the end of June. It’s been so munch fun.
- I completed a Sound Bath training which was amazing!! And, as I said, have been giving Sound Baths at Corepower and at my friend’s studio. I will make a separate post about this later
- Went on a yoga retreat to Guatemala, led by one of my closest friends, Ashley! Will post separately about this as well
- Lots of acting and modeling gigs! Hopefully these will pick up more shortly, but in the meantime, I am enjoying the ride!